We were on a tour of the British Isles and stayed here for one night after visiting Stratford-upon-Avon. Our next visit was Warwick Castle so this was a good location for the night. It is a very nice hotel though located outside the town. The grounds and the hotel were well cared for. We had breakfast and dinner here and both were very good. There was a great shower and toiletries. The tub was high but I am getting used to that as it seems to be the norm. There was no air conditioning but there was a fan which we found helpful. There is a safe in the room. We found the beds very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. Staff were pleasant and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshing stay at the Hilton Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon hotel, conveniently located 20 minutes from Birmingham and the National Exhibition Center and situated near Warwick's premier cultural, historical and shopping attractions. Explore Warwick castle or Shakespeare's birth place while you are in town. Enjoy a work out in the LivingWell Fitness Center then indulge at our 360 Restaurant or enjoy a relaxing coffee, light bites or a scrumptious Afternoon Tea in our Lounge and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Warwick / Stratford-Upon-Avon Hotel Warwick
- Hilton International Warwick
- Warwick Hilton International