“A nice find”

Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked this hotel simply on availability and didn't expect much. I was very surprised! The front desk staff were lovely and very helpful as we're the bar and restaurant staff.

The room we had was a decent size and very clean. Extra pillows and towels were provided as requested. Beds were comfortable and what we loved was the ability to open the room window - I dislike aircon.

We had roomservice the first evening as we had been travelling for 8 hours and the food was delivered quickly, was warm and presented lovely. It also tasted fine. Breakfast the next morning was a typical buffet spread and just the thing to start another long day.

All in all the hotel was handy for the M6, the price was reasonable, the staff were great and the service very good, the room more than adequate, very clean and we had a great night sleep.

I've already book another night in March when I'll next be passing that way.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear LR

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and I am delighted to note the comments contained therein.

I am very pleased that we more than met your expectations and look forward to your return in March.

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,626)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Weekend stay for a conference elsewhere, very comfortable and clean great pool no Wi fi in room was disappointing though. Staff very helpful and responsive to requests. Not enough milk in the room for 2 cups of tea a bit stingy

Dear Andrew G

Thank you for your comments here on Trip Advisor and I am pleased to note your comments therein.

We do however take on board all feedback and this is used for ongoing training and feedback to team members.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Warwick.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Last weekend we stayed at the Warwick Hilton Hotel. It was a business/social weekend. The staff were very efficient and attended to all our requests without any problem. It was indeed a pleasure to stay there, sadly it was too short!!

Dear Murray12

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and I am very pleased to note how much you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back again for a longer stay!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tired rooms is about right!! I was appalled at the choice of TV channels. I had far better choice at a well known cheap chain. One cannot even compare this to the choice at the Hilton I stayed at in Chicago which was excellent.
I had to ask for extra milk and although the housekeeper who bought it to me as very obliging and polite she looked so unprofessional scruffy and in jeans.
The reception staff were very polite but although they did order me a taxi for the morning, the message was not relayed and I had to chase it! I was not impressed.
For a Hilton hotel this was not luxurious and very disappointing. I would not stay there by choice again.

Room Tip: Room 312 is very quiet and the quality of sleep was good.

Dear nursetutor

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

We take on board all feedback and this is given to our department managers for their feedback and ongoing training.

With regard to the TV channels, we have the standard Sky package that most hotels offer to their guests so if there were any issues with the particular tv set during your stay, the duty manager could be contacted to rectify any issues.

I do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Warwick in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Second stay here. Rooms are a decent size, although some are a little tired. Staff usually very helpful and pleasant. Restaurant is good as is the food. getting food from the bar can be somewhat slow, however. Handy for the motorways and Stratford and I'll stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear carterace

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to note your comments therein and I look forward to welcoming you back to HIlton Warwick.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel is on a highway. with nothing around except a Holiday inn on the the other side. They have Very long corridors. and No garden. You have to pay an expensive price to have wifi in your room and only one hour of free wifi in the bar per day...The service is correct but far from luxurious or personalized ..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Halhoul626590

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and note the comments contained therein.

We are ideally located between Stratford and Warwick for visiting the local area and our Reception team would be able to help with places to go and local transport.

Your loyalty is important to us and I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Tired rooms, stale smelling bathroom, TV was on the blink. Beware £5 extra to park, not on the tariff. Food extremely average, staff do just enough they do not go a bundle on smiling. Rooms heating is very primative in the way of an oil heater, that drys the air in the room, so you awake with a very dry throat. Great location the only good thing to say

Dear Tony G

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

We do take on board all feedback and this is used for ongoing training purposes.

With regard to car parking charges, these were introduced because of the spiralling costs of operating, maintaining and securing the car park and surrounds of the hotel. Since being implemented in March 2005 at the Hilton Warwick we have achieved a virtually crime free area and is therefore proving to be a major deterrent, a situation many of our competitors would like to be in.

Your loyalty is important to us and I do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Warwick in the future.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Warwick - Stratford Upon Avon
The Warwickshire
#7 of 12 in Warwick
The Old Fourpenny Shop Hotel
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall...
#1 of 1 in Wellesbourne Hastings

Been to Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon? Share your experiences!