“Very good value”

Mr India
Ranked #71 of 129 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Very good value”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Food was very good and all provision for BYO drinks. Service excellent and friendly. However,unlike katanaismybike, I found it not quite spicy enough although I do not venture into the realms of a vindaloo. The food and service was good enough for us to visit on both nights of our stay in Warwick.

Braintree Essex UK
“Spicy..”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good food, no license so take your own beer. Food was standard fare. It was very spicy ( two of us had a vindaloo and a lamb mirchi) we are seasoned spicy food eaters and found it HOT. Would revisit.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank katanaismybike
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Best curry in ages!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

On a trip to Warwick we ended our evening here. The food was fragrant and delicious, the staff attentive and friendly and I vowed I'd review it as soon as I got home. I'm not in the habit of reviewing restaurants but Mr India was so good I feel I should! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Sally B
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“A taste of the UK!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Last night I took a visitor from Australia to Warwick to sample British culture and cuisine. I had chosen Mr India for our meal as I have always enjoyed the food and what could be more English than a great curry! Although it was a quiet Thursday evening, we were made to feel welcome and the waiter gave us the window table, swiftly changing the settings from 4 to 2. The warm welcome and attentive, friendly service were matched by delicious food and my guest was delighted with her visit to Warwick. Thanks Mr India for a great job, your reputation will be shared across the other side of the world :)

1 Thank terimac63
UK
“Without doubt the best Indian we have been to”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Reviewed Mr India before pleased to say it hast changed the food is still as good and service excellent. Every dish has an individual flavor, very rare these days in most Indian restaurants.

• Visited May 2014