“had a take awy here very good”
Review of Spice Hut - CLOSED

Spice Hut
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

while waiting for takeawy the place got busy. for people sitting down the staff were very friendly. the food was great.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Food and hosting was perfect. I loved the butter chicken and vidiloo. Indian Beer was OK.i recommend going

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Tried a few different dishes including a Lamb Rezzala, and it was wonderful. Described as slightly hot, it was a perfect description. It was full of flavour & warmth but then every now and then there was a real blast of heat.
A perfect mix & a wonderful dish.
We had nibbles, starters & mains & it was great, and for only about £25.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have tried the vast majority of Indian restaurants during my time staying in Warwick over the past year but this was one that had eluded me so far. It was recommended by a work colleague so myself and one other went there one evening in May.

First impressions were better than expected – it looks like it would be basic and cramped from the outside but the inside seemed pretty spacious.

I stuck to a traditional chicken tikka balti which was well cooked but nothing out of the ordinary. Was tempted by the Thali dish, however it did not seem to have the variety of similar dishes from other establishments in the town.

My colleague ordered a scotch egg type dish for starter (lamb meat – can’t remember the name) which he said was amazing - contrary to me this was much better than a version he’d had previously from another Indian in Warwick. Can't remember what he had for main but he was simiarly impressed.

So overall a mixed bag and I suppose it depends on what you eat. Personally, I think I’ll be going back to other curry houses before returning here, although I suspect my colleague will be back before me.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The only Indian restaurant we go to in Warwick- excellent owners and staff- very welcoming. All fresh and good quality. Recommend to all!!!