“Wonderful”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is not a big place and the food and service are excellent, so don't expect to walk in without a reservation, even early in the week. The menu is not big either, which is good because what they do they do very well and in ways that surprise. Innovative high quality cooking sums it up. The beef and fish we had were exceptionally good.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We dined with a group of six friends to celebrate a birthday. The menu was innovative with a few surprises (the chef's take on English Breakfast, for example). Our waiter Mark was attentive and presented all dishes with commentary. He also appeared knowledgeable about wine, helping to steer us towards what turned out to be a great South African red enjoyed by all. The best thing though was the mix of flavours delivered on every plate. 'Hats off' to the chef, Dan. If you're looking for good value for money I'd recommend their fixed price 'Menu of the Week'.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife treated me to a birthday meal at Tailors last night, yet again the food and service were both stunning. The food is so wonderfully different in its creativity, taste and appearance. I opted for the all day breakfast for starter, which I can't even begin to explain, just order it!! Followed by the most succulent beef, topped off with the wagon wheel which was incredible. Every course was divine, the wife and I cleaned our plates. It's worthy of a star!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My family & I went to Taylor's in Warwick for the first time as it was highly recommended by friends and we weren't disappointed.

I myself run an awarding winning restaurant in Australia however I was blown away by the standard of food, presentation & just being amazing value for money. The service was excellent as well!!

Great to see a small indepedant business doing so well, keep up the great work!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family and I went for a meal at Tailors last night and it was exceptional, I do not have one bad word to say. The food was outstanding and the service was warm and friendly and no request was too much trouble. If you are looking for somewhere that bit more special, with an added personal touch then book here, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank LouLouWarwick