“Good location and freindly owner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Haseley Coach House Motel

Haseley Coach House Motel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Warwick
Preston, United Kingdom
“Good location and freindly owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed here whilst I went on a driving experience at nearby "Pro Drive" that I had been bought for my birthday. The owner Jane was very freindly, the rooms were clean and there was a nice breakfast. We took our dog as the B and B is dog freindly, and there were lots of countryside walks nearby. We had a very good meal at "The Falcon", a gastropub just a 2 minute stroll away, which also allows dogs and serves real ale. We also found a great small holding just up the road that will sell you produce such as sausages and pork chops to take home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AndyWR
Jane R, Owner at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, I hope you enjoyed your driving experince too! We are always very happy to accommodate well behaved dogs - along with their owners!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

What a great find, we stayed for two nights in January, visiting friends and exploring the area, Warwick castle, Stratford royal shakespeare and shopping in Birmingham !
The motel was a perfect location for a base and all we could have asked for . A comfortable bed and a recently decorated room with a sparkling new bathroom. I particularly enjoyed a very generous breakfast and plenty of coffee,
we felt very welcome, a definite plus point when you are used to staying in the larger chain hotels this one definitely has a personal touch. I am looking forward to another excuse to book up in the summer.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Foodie211
Many thanks for you kind remarks, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again soon - I'll have the coffee ready!
burnley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I recently stayed 4 nights here... it was very nice. The room was well equipped with all the things you could think of. I had a vanity table, hair dryer, flat screen television with ipod docking station, wifi, comfortable double bed, onsuite bathroom and full length mirror. I must say, the nicest things were the extra light switches above the bed, the underfloor heating in the bathroom, and fresh towels daily. Jane, the lady who owns the B&B, makes a cracking breakfast and is always warm and friendly. I didnt really find anything to dislike and that says something as I have rediculously high standards! I would most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank kirstymichael
Thank you for taking the time to post this review and your kind remarks - I look forward to welcoming you back!
Birmingham
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2010

I visited The Hasely Coach House Motel for a romantic weekend away. There was no-one to greet us so we stood outside in the cold for about 5 minutes before being shown to our room.
The decor was passe to say the least and the room was very tiny and shabby and the curtains needed pressing, I have been in hostels which are more cheerful and welcoming. The ancient TV had lost it`s remote eons ago and there was no hairdryer which the bumph said was supplied. The room was the temperature of the sun and yet the shower water was tepid. I was so disappointed and the £55 price tag is an insult. We refused breakfast at £9.50 a head and what a good job I took our own tea bags and milk since there were 4 tea bags by the bed, and that`s yer lot mate! I will never go again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Nellyfanjita
Scotland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2007

Having read the tripadvisor review, I can only assume that the writer
stayed at a completely different venue. I booked this motel, having read the review, and was so disappointed. The room was small, dark and slightly musty and lacked any real home comforts. The shower/
toilet was windowless and the lighting was poor. I won't be going back.

• Liked — Quiet
  • Disliked — Poorly furnished.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2006

This hotel is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in the ambience is fantastic, perfect service consistantly and constantly, the food superb and I have always had marvellous experiences in this divine country retreat. On gorgeous grounds one sometimes finds even peacocks in the garden. It is a traditional yet surreal divine hotel always welcoming, accomadating and with bucket loads of charm. The ecclectic beauty of the spacious and tastefully decorated hotel is faultless. Offering divine suites the hotel is always pristinely clean and operates of the highest standards. Never ceases to impress and amaze. Checking in and out with ease is always a pleasure with the delightful manageress who always is happy to help and with a smile. The rooms are lovely and everything is taken care of. What a superb hotel. Impecable and brilliant. Definately worth a trip.

Stayed February 2006