“Huge portions of top quality food!”
Review of Castle Balti

Castle Balti
Ranked #40 of 146 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Best of Indian and Balti Cuisine in the Heart of Warwick" BYO - Bring Your Own Beer & Wine Free Delivery Within 3 mile radius. 10% Discount on Collections.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had an absolutely fantastic meal at Castle Balti, the food was gorgeous and the portions were huge, the service was fantastic and everyone in our group had a great time.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Phoned through a takeaway order for myself and seven colleagues on Sunday evening. The person taking the order was professional and courteous. The food was arrived at exactly the time stated and and was nice and hot. We were all extremely impressed, not only in the quality of the food, which was probably the best Indian food I have ever experienced, but also the generosity of the portions and sauces. Will definitely be using the Castle Balti in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Dined here as party of 28. To be frank the Castle should have declined the booking; people stuffed in everywhere; I doubt fire inspectors would have been too happy. We only had mains as it was obvious a starter would have been one step beyond. I ordered a Lamb Vindaloo with a Paneer Nan. Vindaloo was unmemorable; Nan was the star of the evening (which says it all), fresh, slightly chewy and H U G E. I'm sure this place can put out better food, just avoid it in the run up to Christmas; just cannot deliver the quality of food and service when this over-subscribed. Will I go back? Yes, if only to see what they can do on a quieter day.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I regularly order takeaways from Castle Balti and have eaten in the restaurant a few times too. The food is fantastic, the best curry I have eaten and the portions are very generous.
Castle Balti is always very busy no matter what time you go, you do need to be aware that the wait time for food is usually long but the quality of the food definitely outweighs this!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Totally love this restaurant. It is simply the best for a curry anywhere around. The decor is a very dated but everything else makes it fantastic. The staff are very friendly, the tables are laid out elegantly and a major plus is bring your own drinks.

I have to thoroughly recommend the Nutty special ( i order extra creamy ) wow its simply the best curry I've ever tasted. For both of us its only £ 27 for 2 currys, 1 major size naan bread and a rice between us. There is stacks left as well. Even take it home for laters!

What have you got to lose, you must go and experience Curry heaven on a plate! Love this place!!!