“Really enjoyed this meal”
Review of Castle Balti

Castle Balti
Ranked #42 of 149 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Best of Indian and Balti Cuisine in the Heart of Warwick" BYO - Bring Your Own Beer & Wine Free Delivery Within 3 mile radius. 10% Discount on Collections.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to Balti Castle many times and never been disappointed.Always busy, building not much to look at but the food is very good.
Locals often comment about this is a fun place to eat with great food.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Excellent cuisine. Moderately priced. Would attend again definitely. Great food presentation. Giant nan breads. Great vale. Bring your own drink.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Booked for 7 o'clock. Restaurant was heaving even this early on a Saturday. made a big mistake ordering a starter. (I've had smaller portions as a main course at times) I should have guessed when I saw the size of the poppadoms!
However, Succulent sheek kebabs, followed by a lamb rogan, with the biggest nan bread I've ever seen. (my wife had a nargis kebab and a chicken biryani) Could only manage just over half, but the waiter asked if we would like the rest packed to take home. Absolutely brilliant - had this for lunch next day.
My daughter recommended the Castle Balti, and we will definitely be going again soon.
Other people have also mentioned that you can take your own drinks, as they have no drinks license. The service is also quick and efficient. Would recommend booking, if possible.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

There are only things to like about the Castle Balti.

Even though extremely busy, they found us a table within 15 minutes. The service was quick and attentive but not pushy or obtrusive. The food is absolutely superb - I had Prawn on Puri followed by Fish Tali. The accompanying naan bread is possibly the largest I have ever seen!

Castle Balti is a bring your own drink establishment, however, soft drinks are available.

Finally, this restaurant has a great atmosphere. The tables are close together, but I saw this as a positive and certainly added to the dining experience.

Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Ok its a little bit dated . Furniture need changing and probably needs new carpets and wallpaper but don't forget what your are here for FOOD. we like our currys and believe me when I say for the price range its the best we have ever had. We travel over 20 miles to eat here. A bit sad yes but well worth it .