“Delicious well priced menu,very friendly staff.”
Review of Edward Moon

Edward Moon
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a cold mid week evening in March but it was warm and welcoming. We chose the pre theatre set menu at £9.95 for 2 courses!! The meal was totally delicious and we couldn't fault it in anyway. The staff were attentive and Jon Paul was proud to tell us that he had been there 15 years. Would recommend to anyone visiting Stratford.

Edward M, Manager at Edward Moon, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Edward Moon's. We are happy you enjoyed your visit to the restaurant.

On behalf of all the team, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Jean-Luc, Restaurant Manager

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Food was great and the service very friendly. We went for my wife's 30th birthday and they really made a fuss of her. I had a lovely pear and stilton salad and a fantastic steak and kidney pie with veg and chips followed by a chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream. Couldn't fault it, and perfect portion sizes. My wife had the pate followed by shepherds pie and then the cheese selection. Highly recommend a visit (do book)

1  Thank Spike T

On behalf of all the team, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Jean-Luc, Restaurant Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went here for lunch on a Saturday. The decor is excellent and the staff very friendly. The menu is a little pricey but worth it. i had an excellent pie of the day (steak and kidney) and my other half had the cauliflower cheese tart, which was tasty but slightly lacking in cauliflower. Other options were locally sourced sausages (from barry the Butcher down the street) e.g. beef and horseradish and traditional english fare. They also had a good wine list and I can imagine that this place attracts the more well-off punters of the town in the evenings.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

we visted this restaurant on my partners birthday was impressed by the varied menu and helpfulness of the staff they also gave my partner champagne on the house we fully recommend this fantastic restaurant in fact if you go to stratford and eat in moons it would be foolish

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a business trip and was so impressed that I went back for the following 2 nights on my own (I was staying on my own). I was made to feel welcome, the staff were very very friendly and the food was excellent. I especially recommend the slow cooked rib of beef!!