We stayed 2 nights at the Avonpark House B&B. Taken over 8 months ago by Martin and Maria and it was a delight to stay there. The moment you walk in it smells spotless and fresh and is tastefully decorated. The room has everything you need and the owners are very pleasant. Maria cooks a great breakfast and the omelette is very good. Martin told us of a good pub called the Old Tramway just a short walk away and we had an excellent meal there; even to the point that I wanted a large cup of coffee and they only served small cups, but the landlord found me a massive mug and duly I had a great mug of coffee, though my wife and I still came last in the pub quiz; to be honest, we were the only couple and the other people who played were in teams!! but all good fun anyway.
I hope Martin and Maria well and that they keep the high standards up because we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast in Stratford-upon-Avon. This family-run Guest House is close to the RSC Theatre. A shortcut takes the visitor along The Old Tramway Path, away from traffic, to the banks of the River Avon. Here is the heart of William Shakespeare's town, with stage performances by the world's leading actors. This B&B has off road parking, so leave the car behind. Free unlimited WIFI access. Free off road parking until 3pm on day of departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Avonpark House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avonpark House Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Avonpark House Stratford-Upon-Avon, England