When we first arrived we were made to feel very welcome and given a map and directions how to get into the town by car or on foot (which is only a ten minute walk away). The room was spotless and quite spacious which backed onto the garden with its own french doors leading onto it. The en suite had a roomy corner shower. You pre-order your breakfast the night before and give them a time when you want to eat. This works out quite well you have a wide choice of cereals and fruit juices with tea or coffee to start with then your breakfast arrives quite quickly with your toast. We saw a couple of squirrels feeding outside whilst we were enjoying our breakfast and you know your eggs are fresh as they have their own hens in the garden. We only stopped the one night but would not have any hesitation in booking again for a longer stay. All in all very good value. We booked through booking.com but found out that if we had booked directly with Avonpark we would have saved a few more pounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast in Stratford-upon-Avon. This family-run Guest House is close to the RSC Theatre. A shortcut takes the visitor along The Old Tramway Path, away from traffic, to the banks of the River Avon. Here is the heart of William Shakespeare's town, with stage performances by the world's leading actors. This B&B has off road parking, so leave the car behind. Free unlimited WIFI access. Free off road parking until 3pm on day of departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Avonpark House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avonpark House Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Avonpark House Stratford-Upon-Avon, England