“We will return”

and 1 more site!
White-Sails
Reviewed July 28, 2013

What more can we say.
This B&B is in a good location for visiting Stratford and the surrounding area
with ample private parking. We booked the leamington room with it's own sun room
It was ideal and very clean. The Bell Inn was in walking distance, good food in the evenings at a very reasonable price. The attention by Philip and his wife was exceptional and could not do enough for us.
we will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We will definitely be using this little gem again, the White Sails B&B is the perfect place to stay if you're staying in Stratford. Air conditioned room, spacious en-suite with a luxurious drench shower! Breakfast includes a great variety of cooked food, vegetarian, fruit, pastries etc and all was delicious and fresh!

The owner is so lovely, made us feel very welcome and the service is the best we've ever received in a B&B, a place we look forward to staying in again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We chose this B&B based on Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The room was spotless and beautifully presented. There was a minibar with complimentary water and extra drinks at a small charge, my husband particularly enjoyed the local ale.
It is very close and to Anne Hathaway's cottage which is beautiful but a good 20 minute walk to town. There is a bus which goes past if you don't want to walk.
My favourite part was breakfast. The selection of fruit was fresh and varied with homemade bread and cake each morning. The cooked breakfast was excellent. Much better than I've had at many hotels.
The hosts were charming and very helpful. It was the perfect stay.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great B&B, brilliant location for Stratford racecourse, and within walking distance of central Stratford.

Rooms were immaculate and modern.

Breakfast absolutely top-notch.

Staff very accommodating and made you feel at home.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed for two nights. During this time we did feel like a King and Queen as nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble for our hosts Philip and Chiung-Wen.
In fact I tried to find fault as nothing is faultless but I can honestly say that there was nothing wrong.
Our room had air conditioning which was a god send given the really hot weather.
The breakfasts were to die for, I really loved your peaches and if you are staying have a go, they are delicious.
We had some fun trying to guess which country Philip came from, I won't spoil it for you but as a clue he is not from a country that has orange shirts.
Chieung-Wen is a little easier to place but we even got this wrong also.
I would like to thank our hosts for making this place so lovely and I can fully understand that the White-Sails occupies the number one spot here on Trip Advisor in Stratford and to top it all we had the privilege of staying here.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband booked this lovely boutique B and B for my surprise 50th birthday. What a gem.rooms are spacious and well appointed the bathroom was fabulous with a huge shower double washbasin unit and lovely large feature bath. And there were so many lovely little touches. The patrons Phillip and Chiung Wen are the most friendly and caring people. You really know they have real passion for their venture. My husband raved about the breakfast. He said it was one of the best he had ever had anywhere in the world. They were so accommodating in helping hubby to arrange a surprise party for me and my friends. They really could not have done more. What a difference it is to feel like your business is important and what you want mattered. I cannot thank both of them enough. So will definitely recommend it to all of my friends and clients. Perfect for when you do not want a faceless corporate hotel. Thank you both for making my birthday so very special. Tracey

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just stayed for 4 nights we were well looked after and felt very "at home" with Phillip & Chiung-Wen. Wonderful friendly hosts it was a pleasure to stay with them and we hope to return very soon. All the comforts of home with a lovely room and personal space, breakfast was one of the best experiences we have had.

Room Tip: The Leamington (room 5) top class with own conservatory, air con and fully kitted 5 peice bathroom