We loved White Sails! We stayed here in May 2013 with our two grown children and their spouses for 3 nights while visiting Stratford-upon-Avon and the nearby Cotswolds. Everything here is truly perfection. The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean, the breakfasts are elegant and delicious, and the hosts are gracious and friendly. There is a very pretty gathering room on the main floor with lots of travel info and maps and even sherry available for guests – a nice touch. Also, unlike many places in England, the bathrooms at White Sails are quite large and grand – with oversized shower heads and lots of water pressure – loved this! Everything about our stay at White Sails was first class – Thank you, Phillip & Chiung-Wen! We concur with the website…White Sails truly exceeded all our expectations for quality and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White-Sails is Stratford upon Avon's 5* Gold Award Luxury Guest House. Featured in The Michelin Guide and Good Hotel Guide. All rooms have air-conditioning, silent fridges with fresh milk and mineral water, flat screen tv's, wi-fi access, etc., etc. On site parking and walking distance to the Theatre/town centre. Chic, boutique accommodation where your comfort is our only priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your White-Sails reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White-Sails Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- White-Sails Stratford-Upon-Avon, England