We stayed 2 nights in the Kenilworth suite and weren't disappointed. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and tidy. Our hosts were very hospitable and knowledgable - nothing was too much trouble for them. An excellent breakfast was served each morning with a range of home cooked food. If the weather had been better, it is within walking distance of the main centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White-Sails is Stratford upon Avon's 5* Gold Award Luxury Guest House. Featured in The Michelin Guide and Good Hotel Guide. All rooms have air-conditioning, silent fridges with fresh milk and mineral water, flat screen tv's, wi-fi access, etc., etc. On site parking and walking distance to the Theatre/town centre. Chic, boutique accommodation where your comfort is our only priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your White-Sails reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White-Sails Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- White-Sails Stratford-Upon-Avon, England