Just returned from White Sails. Great place to stay, rooms nice and clean and comfortable, breakfast was great with home made bread, fruit loaf and muffins plus fruit, cereals and cooked food. Just a 20 minute walk into town. Plenty of places to visit.
If staying for weekend would recommend booking restaurants before hand as difficult to get a table.
Will definitely return to White Sails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White-Sails is Stratford upon Avon's 5* Gold Award Luxury Guest House. Featured in The Michelin Guide and Good Hotel Guide. All rooms have air-conditioning, silent fridges with fresh milk and mineral water, flat screen tv's, wi-fi access, etc., etc. On site parking and walking distance to the Theatre/town centre. Chic, boutique accommodation where your comfort is our only priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your White-Sails reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White-Sails Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- White-Sails Stratford-Upon-Avon, England