Review Highlights

from $19.60
from $29.30
from $22.80
More Info
All reviews photo shoot afternoon tea free spa neck and shoulder massage pamper session indian head massage wowcher deal scones lounge area relaxing massage cream tea christmas present manicure photos disc stylist beatrice
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We booked the Silver package and was not disssappointed. Massage and facial were both superb and definately 5star. The ladies were nothing but attentive and helpful x

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We visited Regal Hair & Beauty Sunday morning for a pamper package for a friends birthday, it was a back, neck and shoulder massage, facial and then afternoon tea.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming, we were promptly seated and asked to fill our registration forms in. We did not wait long at all before 2 of us were taken for treatments (2 people at a time as there were 4 of us) The massage and facial were lovely and relaxing we also got the experience the massage chairs. These have many different options so you are left to work your way through and decide which ones you like (this is a very odd experience and we did have a few giggles in this room!) Tea, coffee and water is provided when you are on the massage chairs and also when your afternoon tea is being served.

There was a nice relaxed atmosphere in there and we definitely did not real rushed.

We would look to return without a doubt.

Thank you to the ladies at Regal for a lovely couple of hours.

2  Thank smudge149
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you again for treating us. As you can see, there was not much left of the cream tea served after our super head and back massages.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

This is my second visit here, first time we had the afternoon tea with a head massage and a back massage.... I felt brilliant after, so relaxed and so well looked after. The afternoon tea was lovely, and the staff could not help enough. This time, my mum and I decided to have our hair done as well as the massage and afternoon tea. Wow, wow, wow!!Im not one to write reviews that often, but this place is a must! We have even booked again! The therapists were as attentive as always, and very professional, we were looked after from when we walked in, nothing is too much. I had my hair done by Lewis after and I’ve never seen it look so nice, a day later, I still look as if I just walked out a salon. Again, Lewis is so friendly and listens and makes you feel a million dollars. Thank you for making my birthday treat so special. And I look forward to coming back soon.

Richard B, Owner at Regal Hair & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Thank you so very much for your generous review! As you will have sensed we really do our utmost to provide an outstanding array of services, and, gratifyingly, our customer reviews seem to reflect his effort. I am so very pleased that you had a lovely time with us, and also of course very happy indeed that you will be coming back for more. I have passed your remarks on directly to Lewis who will share them with the rest of our staff. Again, thank you! And hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

A day out to relax n enjoy abit of me time, this place is worth a visit, had a back massage, head massage, facial and afternoon tea all for £30 using a wowcher deal, it was worth it, friendly staff, nice clean place, massage area was very relaxing, the treatment itself was top, I felt great, everything was on time, Would recommend going here again !

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Amazing morning once again at our favourite place head massage was amazing and finished with a lovely cream tea fabulous

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Our Lad bought me a Head Massage and Manicure plus a Cream Tea for Christmas...

This is my second foray into the world of Indian Head Massages

Wonderful service! Amazing Massage! Bloody fantastic cakes!

The manager, Carol, really has the ability to put you at your ease and her staff are second to none.

I’ll be back soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

I purchased a teeth whitening offer for 3xtreatments of £99 with the promise the receipt could be used any time. Electing to use my two remaining treatments at the back end of last year I was initially told the legality of such a treatment now meant it could not be practiced at the Hair and Beauty Rooms, and I would receive a reply from the Salon Owner after he returned from his holiday. After waiting two months I decided to prod for a reply. I received a non different reason of the company who conducted the teeth whitening treatment had gone into liquidation and so nothing could be done. The Salon owner claimed no partially responsibility or offered any form of recompense, even after I made it clear there is no expiry stated on the receipt and I was clearly informed no expiry date applied to the voucher. The email reply was littered with poor grammar, spelling and sounded like yer mate (sic) writing it on their phone.

Top service, hope it was at least hot where he went. Hundred quid for a single teeth whitening session and an non-compassionate reply from a salon owner. Niiiiice.

1  Thank Marcous-ho
Richard B, Owner at Regal Hair & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

I am sorry that you had a confusing response in regard to the situation with the teeth whitening voucher. In face, both responses you had were truthful. 1) the person you spoke to correctly said 1) that the owner was away. In fact she herself did not know how to handle your query, because as she told you, the teeth whitening procedure that you had signed up with the now-departed company was not actually legal. 2) she also told you truthfully, that the company that had provided the teeth option stopped trading at Stratford, well over a year ago, went out of business You must have bought your voucher from them a very long time ago. It is unfortunate that they ceased trading, but they did, and obviously we cannot provide a service which a) is not legal and b) was offered by a completely different company, which is no longer trading and for which we have no responsibility.

You are right that since the person you spoke to was waiting for me to explain the situation to you, she should have been in touch with me so that I could confirm myself what she had told you, and what I have explained here. Again to be clear, we did not provide "terrible after care and service" because the business from whom you purchased the voucher has nothing to do with us.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I bought a voucher from wowcher for a friends birthday. When we arrived we were greeted and asked to sit in the lounge area. We were then taken through and had the most amazing 30 min back, shoulder and neck massage and 30 min Indian head massage. Rhia, who was my masseuse was brilliant, I felt so relaxed, she is amazing at what she does. After the treatments, we sat down in the lounge area and had tea, cakes and fruit brought over to us. The most amazing and relaxing experience and the staff were excellent. I will recommend Regal hair and beauty to anyone!

Richard B, Owner at Regal Hair & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Ahhh thank you so much for your glowing review! It seems we hit all the right buttons, and I am really so pleased that you had such a brilliant time. Thank you so very much for your recommendation. It would be a pleasure to receive you, or your friends again.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Best friend and I took advantage of an online offer for two treatments each along with a cream tea. We both enjoyed an amazing indian head massage with me opting for the neck/back/shoulder massage too, and her having a manicure. The session was lovely and our therapists really friendly. It was relaxing in the main, although a customer's young child screaming and running around outside the room wasn't the best - although this was acknowledged and genuinely apologised for by a member of staff.
The cream tea was really nice and it was lovely to carry on relaxing in the lounge area. The venue is really nice and all the staff were warm and welcoming - shame the weather was so cold and snowy as I'm sure the grounds would look lovely on a nicer day!

Thank you, Sarah for your nice review. Our special offer to which you refer is indeed great value and very popular. I'm glad the treatments were so good, and the Spa relaxing save for the client's child. When someone had a child with them, of course it can be awkward for them, for us, and for other guests. All we can do then is handle it as sensitively as we can, which, from your report seems what we did. It would be great to welcome you, or your friends at the Spa again. Our free parking is a nice complement to the beauty of our place, and of course the range of very popular treatments we offer. Again, thanks.