This was our first time visiting the Stratford area. My cousin had previously made the arrangements and we were thrilled with his choice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The service was amazing.
We ate dinner in the dining room twice and both times the food and service were wonderful. My husband asked if lamb was available (knowing how much I love it) and they added it to the menu the next evening!
I can't say enough about this Inn and hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly, traditional and charming pub set in the village of Lower Quinton, Stratford upon Avon.The Pub was owned by King Henry the VIII in the sixteenth Century and still bears his hallmark. Serving real ales, refreshing beers, ciders and wines with something to suit everyone's taste. You can enjoy delicious and freshly prepared food 7 days a week from fresh salads, pizzas, fresh fish dishes, steaks and not forgetting our popular Sunday roast. We have live entertainment every month with great live music and our fun quiz night and seasonal events. For those looking to extend their visit we offer spacious and comfortable accommodation with en-suite facilities and a delicious breakfast is included in every booking. We offer a complimentary shuttle service from Stratford upon Avon Rail or Bus Station. Function hire is available for anyone looking to celebrate a special occasion with family and friends, please feel free to contact us with your enquiry. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The College Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The College Arms Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The College Arms Stratford-Upon-Avon, England