“Fantastic food, would recommend to anyone!”

Bamboodle Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bamboodle Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Street Food
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bamboodle is a unique find, perfectly located for the nightlife in central Stratford Upon-Avon. We offer a wide variety of mixologist cocktails, the classics and whatever your taste buds desire with fresh fruit and edible flowers. Enjoy your cocktails whilst watching the chef freshly prepare spicy Asian tapas and red hot noodles in our wide open kitchen. Don't be shy; come and take a look at how your meal is cooked on the traditional Asian Woks- Suitable for all dietary requirements. Come check out our live music every Friday, sushi night once a month and salsa dancing every Thursday. We look forward to see you. From all the Boodles.
Clitheroe
“Fantastic food, would recommend to anyone!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went on a quiet Tuesday evening whilst working in the area. The food was fantastic, it was reasonably priced and the staff were welcoming and friendly. It is nice to see your food being cooked fresh with their open kitchen.
We will be certainly be going again the next time we are in the area.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best bar, bar none - and the food's good too”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

A new, bigger and improved Bamboodle was being talked about where I work and getting good feedback so I thought I'd try it out for myself and I'm pleased I did.

Whereas before it could get a little bit cramped, now there's more than enough room to swing a crispy duck. The bar is bigger and better stocked than ever with a good choice of draught and bottled drinks and what must be the best selection of spirits in Stratford if not Warwickshire.

Six of us shared a selection of dishes, tapas style and none of us were disappointed. The food was very good, a selection of pan Asian favourites, all cooked in front of us in the brand new open kitchen, and not a hint of MSG in anything we had. I'g go back again for the crispy aromatic duck which was better than anything I had in China.

Service was very efficient and friendly.

• Visited December 2012
Brisbane
“A Fabulous Eating Experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I researched before setting out on Tripadvisor the recommended restaurants, and settled on Bamboodle after seeing another reviewer recommend sticky spare ribs. We were supremely glad we came here!!

We were impressed from the moment we walked in and was greeted by the incredibly friendly waiter, who made our dinner delightful with super helpful suggestions and was just all round great to chat with.

We had three starters, the ribs (of course!), duck rolls and prok and shrimp wontons. They were incredible and some of the best Asian foods we had ever eaten. I loved it all equally. For our mains we had Thai green curry and pad Thai, again just sensational. Very fresh and I have never had these dishes that were not a bit greasy until now. We also had beautiful wine with the meal too, which our delightful waitress assisted us in choosing.

The service was wonderful, with our waitress and even the owner coming and seeing if the meals were to our satisfaction. The owner was also very friendly and when we left bid us a farewell that made us feel like we had been great friends.

We have been travelling all over Eurpoe for the past month, in France, Switzerland and Italy and this was without doubt the best dinner we have had so far. We have had great food in all of these nations of course, but as an experience and on the whole, this exceeded them ALL!

Thank you Bamboodle for giving me an experience I am sure to crave for months, if not years to come!

• Visited January 2013
“Fantastic food and great live music on the Friday we went”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Had the rare tune and it was perfect. Lovely bar and top class friendly service.
It's gonna be my regular now !

“The food was absolutely amazing and such a friendly atmosphere,great staff!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We were only visiting for one night and stumbled across bamboodle to be honest but once I checked out the trip advisor reviews I decided to give it a go, and it was well worth the chance!!
The service was excellent the waiter was very friendly and helped with all aspects of the menu!
Moving swiftly on the food because it really was fabulous....we had dumplings and shredded duck to start......fab! Then quarter Asian chicken and pad Thai for main, I would recommend both, the flavours were great,the right balance of spice and flavour!!
I would definitely visit again if I was in the area and would recommend it as a must for anyone local!!
Great atmosphere, modern with a comfy aspect!great place to sit and socialise all evening!