2,894 results
All reviewscanal sidetown centrethyme restaurantmeal dealroom overlooking the canalcar parkper dayretail parkminute walkbudget hotelhotel guestsair conditioningshakespeare's birthplaceexcellent stayexcellent locationgood nights sleepcomfortable bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at this Premier Inn previously, and enjoyed our stay. Our room was spotlessly clean as usual with Premier Inns, and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. We had dinner here on two nights, and the food wine were excellent quality and value. The walk into town is only short but you have to through a couple of junctions with traffic lights for pedestrians, but there is an excellent walk down the canal tow path that takes you to the bottom of the town near to the RSC Theatre, it's an easy enough walk back this way also, avoiding the traffic. Overall, a good place to stay on a reasonable budget, although Saturday night stays are expensive.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrive, park on site. Good stuff.
Do self check-in, works well.

Then go to my room which is an adapted room. Not great but not fussed, but then when I see there's only 1 tiny towel, I go down and ask to change room, saying someone might need the room more than I and mention the towels.

They put me in another room where there are no towels at all. So I call... they don't pick up the phone.

I go back downstairs, ring the bell and had to wait a considerable time until someone showed up. This is in the afternoon, so i'm not waking up a night porter!

Got my towels, then had poor service in the restaurant, an average night sleep and I'm glad I didn't have breakfast there..

Room Tip: Sleep somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location of this hotel is ideal. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff could not be more friendly and welcoming. They couldn’t do enough to help you. Nice pub directly opposite for a night cap. One minor criticism the towels are a bit worse for wear and although clean slightly stained. Could do with refreshing.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good, clean and affordable accommodation only let down by a Thyme restaurant that won’t give you a table if you haven’t booked, despite being empty. The staff say that this is normal for all thyme restaurants (although this was the first to actually enforce upon us).

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family