“Friendly and educational”
Review of S&D Falconry

S&D Falconry
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I booked this as a surprise for my husband. I was just a spectator but it was brilliant, Stephen and Debbie are friendly, the birds are beautiful. My husband enjoyed it, and got to hold all of the birds. It was nice to get so close up to them. I would definatly reccomend a visit and may even go back next year.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my two hours yesterday and would certainly recommend this experience at the discount voucher price.
The birds were gorgeous and the hosts friendly and informative.
I thought the flying could've been a little more advanced, perhaps with the birds chasing and catching a lure, so would've been disappointed had I paid full price.
However we did have the opportunity to hold each of the birds and there was a good selection to choose from.
Overall it was well organised and a very pleasurable experience.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have just spent a lovely morning with Steve and Debbie and their beautiful birds. The experience was a birthday present for my husband and a friend and they both said how much they had enjoyed their time at S&D. Everyone had the opportunity to have the birds fly to their gloved hand and also later to hold them for a little while. It was great fun and we have some brilliant photos.

Steve and Debbie love and cherish their birds and this comes across in their presentation.

We would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Denise B
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not a 'run of the mill' experience but one that will entertain and educate you. So close to nature, and the wonderful birds on display were yours to hold (on gloved hand) and admire close up. The birds seem so happy to perform freely, with the bonus of not having to hunt for their food! 2 hours of well presented sheer delight and one not to be missed.

1  Thank Bernierug
Reviewed August 5, 2013

this was birthday treat from my wife and i loved every minute,Steve and Debbie are the hosts and they are amazing, full of amazing facts. everyone got to have two owls flown to their out stretched arms. after that other birds are brought out and everyone gets to hold one, i held a kestrel and a peregrine falcon, just an amazing experience. the whole event was brilliant. thanks Steve and Debbie !!

1  Thank phil a