“Distinctly average”

Warwickshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Distinctly average”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went on Sunday for the day with a friend and we had a very relaxing time but overall felt that the facility and service was disappointing. It was very busy, fight for the sunbeds. Lunch was okay, not brilliant and service was poor - the restuarent feels a bit unloved and the staff not motivated. We both had a facial, it was only the 20 minute one but the scalp massage was poor and I came out with cream and gunk left on my face - v attractive! The brown robes were not particularly attractive or luxurious - white is preferable. They could do with sluicing down some of the corridors as they quickly became dirty from the amount traffic. Last straw was being bitten whilst on the pool side, at which point we left - the girls on reception didn't seem too fussed about it. The spa staff were generally friendly. Not been before but it felt tired, it could do with a shake up to make you feel you that they care.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank rathersontour

• Polish first
Worcestershire
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Not as good as it used to be...”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This place is good, but it used to be great. The customer service could be much improved & it needs a good clean in places. Also found treatments to be a bit more basic than my last visit a couple of years ago. Came home feeling a bit disappointed.

1 Thank Tigger-2109
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Having been to quite a few spa's I must say I was very impressed with the Wildmoor Spa... the treatments were impeccable and the atmosphere was just perfect for simply relaxing and re-energising!! We will definitely be returning very soon and having many more of their elemis treatments!

2 Thank ParvG13
Worcester, UK
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“More a gym that has a few extra facilities”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I think because Wildmoor had 'Spa' in the name and I was expecting more luxourious surroundings, but the entrance and where you eat your lunch is a bit functional with horrible furniture and big TV. We had lunch and a treatment included in the package. The lunch that was included was pretty poor and the staff could do with being a bit more attentive and a little less brusque but I can not fault the treatment I received, half an hour of bliss. The rest of day we had access to the facilities, but the 'spa' facilities were a couple of sauna's, a couple of showers, one jacazzi pool with different jets, I liked the proper pool, but it did give it the feel of a sports centre rather than a spa. Over the course of the day you noticed little things like the lock on the toilet door didnt work, the hook on the back of the toilet door wasnt attached, so there was only the floor to put your robe, yuk, the showers only had a functional soap for body and hair, no products etc. Glad I went as I had driven past it for years and wondered what it was like but I won't be going back, just not 'spa' or special enough for me.

Visited April 2012
Warwick
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic place to wind down”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have recently become a member here and cannot rate it highly enough. Lovely settings and great facilities. Worth checking out!

Visited March 2012