“A lovely, traditional English tearoom.”

Hobsons Patisseries
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

After wondering round the town looking for a traditional tearoom, i was delighted to find Hobsons which offered exactly what i was looking for. The cream teas looked amazing, but after having a very tasty chicken ceasar wrap, i was actually too full to indulge!!!!! An excellent choice of menu for both savoury and sweet, and all members of our party were pleased with the service and food we received. Would definately return on my next visit to Stratford, and would recommend a visit to anyone travelling to the this lovely town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My family joke that I judge a day out or short break on the quality of cream tea I have enjoyed - and the one I throughly enjoyed here ranked very high on my list. It was fantastic! There was a huge choice of savouries and cakes, all presented beatifully. The staff were very polite and effcient. The place is very busy but has plenty of seating space.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic! The scones are to die for - could have changed my mind several times over whilst queuing to place order as all cakes looked delicious. Complete silence at the table while the scones were eaten...would love to repeat the experience. Called back the day after to purchase moo pies and steak & ale pies take home; also delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We dropped in for lunch to this warm tea-room for lunch on a freezing cold day. T was most welcoming and very busy. Great individual pies and the scones are excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We called in for a light lunch & found ourselves tempted by their range of savory & sweet offerings.
My wife ate a very good salad & I tried one of their home made pies ...all named very interestingly.

Def worth going to for tea (formal or informal), or lunch.