Review Highlights

from $29.50
from $22.90
from $28.40
More Info
All reviews ghost tour falstaff experience horrible histories ghost hunt walking tour ghost walk henry viii old building great fun value for money interesting facts family ticket other attractions step back in time per adult visiting stratford museum
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Really enjoyed the ghost tour. Fun and informative, lots of facts about Stratford and the ghost tour host was fantastic.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited here, we had the place to ourselves and it really was fun just walking through and reading all the facts in peace and watching the videos provided.
Great to teach kids new things and get them interested.
Definitely recommend, and not an extortionate price.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Small group of friends attended this venue on a 'Ghost Tour'. Frankly we were all very disappointed with the whole 1 hour event. Delivered by an unconvincing member of staff who walked the group around the venue telling us about her own and others ghost experiences. No special effects which may have added to the tour. Would not recommend this tour. Give this one a miss.

JanetF2301, Manager at Tudor World, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Paul, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you were disappointed. We would point out that this is indeed a 'ghost tour' (story-telling within a genuinely historic haunted building of the history, and spooky experiences that have been reported) not a scare attraction. We would be interested to know what 'special effects' you were expecting? Do email us as we would be genuinely interested to know. In the meantime, we thank you for attending and contributing to the upkeep of this historic site, for which we receive no grants or funding.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went today just me and my husband and we really enjoyed it. I'm a huge Tudor history fan so this was ideal for me :) Not the biggest museum but very informative and the staff were super friendly. We got given a card at the beginning with a person from the Tudor period and you get to find out at the end where your person ended up, which was fun. Would definitely come back again with my daughters who also love history.

2  Thank sk8ickle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely place on sheep Street. Rang up last minute to book the family friendly ghost tour for hubby and daughter.

She loved it and came out gushing with the stories she had been told. Daughter says it is silly because the man doing the tour was really funny and doing funny things. Think she means she loved it, certainly the impression I got when she came out.

Well worth a visit, it's not going to break the bank as its pretty reasonably priced.

Gets full stars as she's a happy chabby.

The ladies in costume on the door were lovely, they let me sit and wait with the dog until they came out. Thank you to them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely little museum,we spent an hour or so walking around you can even try some of the bits on which I did as it’s part of it and it makes the museum more interesting very knowledgable staff too , will be returning for the ghost tour as it sounds good .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As someone who gets nervous easily thinking about the paranormal, I am happy to say that the ghost tour is a great experience. The stories were interesting and the manner in which they were told was gripping. As the tour is by lamp, it is a haunting atmosphere however it would be nice to actually see some of the museum too which was a slight shame. The actor guide was great and kept us all scared and laughing. Recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Exciting ghost tour with a great tour guide, who tailored the experience well to the age range of the group. Made for a interesting Saturday evening

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a small venue, but had plenty to see. Beware the path in is made up of cobblestones and every uneven. The venue covers a number of topics all during the Tudor era. The tour won’t take more than 40 minutes, that includes the gift shop.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was an unusual museum that would interest adults and children with lots of fun activities and hands on exhibits!