Stayed Mon to Fri in a 3 bedroom riverside lodge. 2 adults and 4 teens but enough room. Lovely setting out of the way by the river. Bearable walk into Stratford (20 mins) along Millionaires Row. Didn't really use any of site facilities but very quiet and clean even tho it was packed with caravans. Used as a base and visited Warwick Castle and Cadbury World. Ate at the Crown Tiddington which was vey friendly (drinks expensive, food reasonably priced and delicious)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Park is a caravan and lodge development set on the banks of the river Avon under a mile from the centre of Stratford Upon Avon. Riverside park boasts 4 types of accommodation. Luxury lodges a nestled onto the river bank, with Holiday homes a little further away. Camping Snugs have been added in 2011 and are ideal for a cheap getaway instead of having to put up your own tent. We also have touring pitches for people who want to bring there own home from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Riverside Caravan and Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Caravan And Camping Park Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Riverside Caravan And Camping Park Stratford-Upon-Avon, England