Warm welcome from the lady in charge. One of the rooms was being decorated so there was a whiff of paint in the air. Room was average. Mould on the walls and ceiling wasn't nice, nor was the old fashioned bed linen. No noise heard from the road at night. Cooked breakfast was poor, a rather poor looking sausage, a handful of beans, some bacon and an egg. Had more toast to fill me up. Location ideal for sightseeing.
Towels and tablecloths had seen better days and were in poor condition. Lady complained about having guests to serve which made us feel unwelcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edwardian family-run guesthouse located in the town centre and close to all tourists attractions/restaurants. Offering quality en suite bedrooms and freshly cooked breakfast. Free car parking/garaging on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Salamander Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salamander Guest House Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Salamander Guest House Stratford-Upon-Avon, England