stayed for 3 nights , from start to finish no complaints , friendly at the point of booking in , room 124 was lovely very modern walk in shower all the facilities you need large TV, tea making facilities , hair-dryer . we had bed and breakfast and the choice was excellent besides a choice of full English there was smoked salmon eggs royal and haddock omelette plus the continental as well if that doesn't give you enough choice then i don't know what you want . will recommend this hotel and hope to go back again if we are visiting Stratford again .if you have trouble with stairs though this would be a problem as i didn't see a lift i might be wrong though so ask .the dining rooms and the old pub at the front are all oak beams and fabulous old charm .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building.The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms.One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The White Swan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- White Swan Stratford Upon Avon