Took advantage of a Groupon deal to spend a few hours chilling in the Spa. Fairly basic poolside facilities & surprised by the lack of a hot-tub, usually standard nowadays. Luxury this was not. Decent size pool which we had to ourselves for quite a while, nice. Where the hotel excelled was the quality of its treatments: back massage & facial were superb. Massage room was very nice but if you were there on a busy day, it could be quite noisy as access in & out of the changing rooms is right outside the door, so lively chatting would be very audible. Treated ourselves to lunch in the bar of the main hotel. Great olde worlde atmosphere & quality food. Hotel is stunning to look at & set in some beautiful countryside but still easily accessible from M40 & M42.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo
- Billesley Manor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England