Just returned from a night at Billesley Manor. We could not fault the checkin & had a great dual aspect huge room with four poster bed (not sure if all rooms are the same, so we may have been spoilt). Dinner was fantastic - excellent quality & well presented. Beautiful gardens & outdoor seating for drinks. Very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo
- Billesley Manor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England