As soon as you draw up at this beautiful house with its formal garden you feel like you are going back in time within its oak panelled walls and creaking staircases. You half expect to be met by some old ghostly inhabitant. This place must be haunted. It's spirit lives on in the hotel. The spa facility was very good with gym and a lovely swimming pool. The conference facilities were good. They served me breakfast after the cut off which was very kind of them and it was a cracker of a cooked breakfast. Shame to hear that the hotel may be in financial difficulties as it deserves success. Signage on the main road could be improved as I think it is non existent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo
- Billesley Manor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England