We stayed here for one night on the 12th of July. We were looked after extremely well by the very friendly staff, the hotel is set in beautiful grounds and away from the main roads so very peaceful, the bedroom was very nice and spacious with fantastic views over the topiary garden(room number 31).
We ate in the restaurant in the evening and the service was excellent, the food was very tasty and beautifully presented, breakfast was very nice with a good selection of cereals fresh fruit and breads and the usual hot selection.
The hotel is full of character with original wood paneling and minstrels gallery, it's like stepping back in time just what we were after in such an old building.
Thank you very much for a wonderful stay and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo
- Billesley Manor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England