Situated within easy walking distance of the centre of town and even easier reach of the Royal Shakespeare Company theatre, Applegarth couldn't be more convenient. The double room we were in had an ensuite bathroom/shower room and the beds were comfortable. Tea and coffee are provided in the room, also a television, hair drier etc. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of juices, cereals, fresh fruit and a cooked breakfast ranging from a full English breakfast to any combination of egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes etc. that you could wish for, plus plentiful coffee or tea and toast, butter, jams and marmalade. Coffee, tea and toast were regularly replenished. We will most certainly be staying here on future visits to Stratford. The Applegarth is just down the road from an excellent Thai restaurant - the Thai Kingdom - so you can enjoy a lovely Thai lunch or dinner just a hop, skip and jump away from your lodgings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central, free parking, very close to new theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Applegarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Applegarth Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Applegarth Stratford-Upon-Avon, England