Stayed for 2 nights for husbands birthday. Good welcome at reception, room was exceptionally big, nicely decorated and with a huge bathroom. Very clean, large comfy bed and good toiletries. Bathroom floor a bit chilly in bare feet and view not great but otherwise excellent. Location good as right in the centre of Stratford so literally everything within a couple of minutes walk. Front of hotel currently covered in scaffolding which is a shame but no doubt necessary. Lovely building. Didn't try the restaurant or have breakfast so can't comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Tudor hotel with 74 ensuite rooms located in the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford. Ideal for exploring local villages, the Cotswolds, shops and theatres of Stratford. 19 miles from Birmingham International Airport, 1 mile from Stratford upon Avonstation, 10 miles from Warwick Parkway station. Easily accessible via the M40. David Garrick Restaurant, Othello's Bar Brassiere, Quill Bar and Lounge, 6 conference rooms with natural light for up to 100 delegates. Limited parking at GBP10.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel England
- Accor Stratford Upon Avon
- Shakespeare Hotel Stratford