“Great course and friendly staff”

Stratford-upon-Avon Minigolf
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went with my family a mixture of adults and children and all enjoyed it. Great fun for all the family, and the staff were very friendly too!

1  Thank Chris H
"great hour"
"lovely location"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a midweek trip to Stratford. Decided to play a round of mini golf. Friendly and accommodation owner couldn't of been more helpful if he tired. Fun game of golf and would recommend it for adults and children alike.

1  Thank Amanda N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have visited the mini /crazy golf about 5 times. Good for all ages, Me and my husband played a couple of times then when our family visit we take them.
The owner is so friendly and makes you feel welcome.
A couple of weeks ago we took our grand children with us to play on the field and after were going to go on the mini golf( as our grandson had been before and kept asking if we could go back and play golf) We had gave him the ball and he ran and ended up falling over and cutting himself on the gravel.
My daughter ( unknowns to me) went to the man on the crazy golf to ask him if he had a first kit. The man gave her plasters,wipes,antiseptic cream and bottles of water.
He even made is way on the field to come and check if my grandson was OK asking if we needed anything else-how caring is that!.
We thanked him for all is support and he even offered our grandson a free game when he comes to visit us next time.
You must pay a visit with the family and I guarantee you will have a really good time and it will end up being a regular visit!

1  Thank Sairah D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited Stratford-upon-Avon for a midweek break and whilst there the wife and I played Round 4 of our mini golf challenge to be played in England and Italy. Going into the round I was 2-1 up but I was slaughtered this time around with Julie shooting a 49 to my 54. The Stratford-upon-Avon course is played over 18 holes, some with difficulty. The cost of the round was £4 each and as we were there on a Tuesday, the course wasn't too busy. The owner of the course was very friendly and offered to take care of any bags we didn't want to carry around with us. The next time we are in the area we will play another round as the course is well worth a visit as it runs alongside the river avon opposite the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.

1  Thank Jonathan F