“Great coffee”

Box Brownie Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Bringing darn good coffee to the Stratford masses. Monmouth espresso & guest beans from artisan roasters. Backing British farmers & our cake lady is a legend.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a gorgeous latte and chocolate brownie here. The latte was wonderfully smooth and I was very impressed with the latte art. It's great to find a brilliant barista. The brownie was also very good. The staff were friendly and I found it overall to be a pleasant experience!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Saw this on tripadvisor, so had to give it a try.
Had to wait for a seat outside, but well worth it.
Tea fabulous!
The best lemon drizzle cake ever!
Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Highly recommend this cafe!

2  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Being a coffee drinker and enjoying little cafes which don't follow the chains, this little gem is a simply design cafe with a magnificent tasting coffee that I have had in the UK. For those who enjoy coffee, it is a must place to enjoy breakfast!

2  Thank Tulsita
CoffeeLover70, Owner at Box Brownie Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

It's a real compliment to hear that our coffee was one of the best you've tasted in the UK. Love the support you show for independent cafes, thank you.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food and drinks and definitely worth the cash. Unlike previous reviewer we could not find any deer, elks or stags in this establishment.

1  Thank Mriscp
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited this coffee shop on a day out to Stratford due to good reviews on tripadvisor. We had a brownie and a devils flapjack, which both tasted lovely, however in my personal opinion were a little deer; with the brownie being £3. I also had an iced latte which was a little bitter for my liking and also quite deer, but overall it was a pleasant experience.

1  Thank CTong_1991