“Nice tea, amazing brownies!”
Review of Box Brownie Coffee

Box Brownie Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bringing darn good coffee to the Stratford masses. Monmouth espresso & guest beans from artisan roasters. Backing British farmers & our cake lady is a legend.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved this place, and it's very conveniently located next to Shakespeare's birthplace. We had nice drinks but the cakes were even better, especially the brownie!

There are newer reviews for Box Brownie Coffee

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I checked this up on trip advisor before visiting Stratford and was excited to try it out. It didn't disappoint. A lady in front of me recommended the carrot cake which was without a doubt the best carrot cake I've ever had. I also had the spiced Moroccan soup with artisan bread which was really tasty and was a nice big portion. The staff were really friendly and almost every customer appeared to be a regular who was totally in love with the place and kept coming back for more. Definitely making a visit every time I visit Stratford!

1  Thank porffor
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stopped here mid-way through our day of sightseeing the Shakespeare houses... We were cold and weary and received a warm welcome and lots of helpful hints for the rest of our day out... Hot chocolate was fabulous, I had a chocolate brownie and my boyfriend had a bakewell slice :) really enjoyed it! Cosy atmosphere and sweet treats! Would recommend it!

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Called in here for a bacon roll. Really soft bread and excellent atmosphere. Little pricey but I pay for the good quality ingredients.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Coffee tasted great - always happy to see Flat White on the available list. Sandwiches were very tasty too. Not much space inside, but luckily the sun was shining and we could sit outside.