Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$92
$75
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$116
The Arden Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$140
$113
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$137
  • Breakfast included
$100
$94
  • Restaurant
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$152
$140
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ettington Park Hotel(Alderminster)
$114
$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

1,554 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa treatmentsbreakaway clubswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening mealleisure facilitiesreception staffrestaurant staffgood sizespa arealovely hotelshort drivenight breakfour star hoteltrouser pressplenty of parking
Reviewed April 10, 2012

In the current economic climate, to find a hotel trying so hard and succeeding is brilliant. The overall welcome and the obvious willingness of the staff was exceptional, as was the general cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NICOLA091
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear NICOLA091,
Thank you for reviewing Stratford Manor.
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff have a natural willingness to look after our guests and I am pleased that you experienced this during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We booked a one night stay for my 40th birthday unfortunately my young son was took into hospital, so I phone the hotel to cancel but they said it was a no cancellation booking they suggest for an extra £20 we could join there club and change the booking to the following week. Unfortunately as our son was still in hospital we did go but still had to pay in full with the extra £20 on top

Truely Heartless company,
make sure you pay the extra to cancel the booking from the reviews this happens a lot

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear mike T,
I am sorry that you have felt compelled to write this review on TripAdvisor.
Advanced purchase rates give our guests the opportunity of staying at the Hotel on reduced published rates however, to protect our business we do have certain terms and conditions that are accepted by the guest prior to booking. Whilst I sympathise that your son was ill our central reservations have done everything that they can to be flexible with your reservation. By joining the Breakaway Club you will receive £20 in vouchers which can be redeemed against stays at Q Hotels.
I am more than happy to discuss this matter further and do ask that you contact me directly at the hotel. As you will see from other reviews we do care about our guests and I can only apologise if you do not feel this way.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Room clean and up to date. Staff very friendly and helpful, food excellent on the evening and breakfast buffet very good, nice surroundings, swimming and sauna fine for a four star hotel.
A short distance from Stratford upon Avon were enjoyed the tour bus.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking over the fields.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vfmjewellery
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Dear vfmjewellery,
Thank you for taking the time to review Stratford Manor.
I'm really pleased that you had a great weekend break and that you enjoyed all our facilities and the level of service we provide. Stratford-upon-Avon is a wonderful town steeped in history and having been on the tour bus myself I know that you will have fully appreciated what Stratford is all about.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Decent hotel with good leisure facilities. We stayed on a deal which gave us Dinner on the first night and B&B on the 2nd. For ease on the 2nd night we ate in the Terrace Bar, good choice on the menu and food was perfectly acceptable.
Very good location for visiting Stratford and the surrounding areas, busy if the Races are on, would visit again.
Agree with the other reviewers that have complimented the staff, they were all extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Dear AW7588,
Thank you for taking the time to review Stratford Manor.
I'm delighted that our team extended a warm welcome to you and that you enjoyed our facilities. I will be sharing your feedback with the team in due course.
We are in the process of reviewing both our restaurant and bar menu and these changes should be implemented by the middle of April.
I hope you will choose to stay at Stratford Manor in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Bedroom and bathroom spotless and very nicely decorated, bar area is very comfortable and breakfast was excellent, no queues on a Sunday morning!

Stayed: April 2012

Dear Shriggers,
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your recent visit to Stratford Manor and I do hope we get the opportunity to look after you in the future.