$107
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$135
Official Site
$111
$105
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$186
$116
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
$104
$93
  • Pool
Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$117
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
$190
$138
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
$142
$106
Priceline
1,550 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa treatmentsbreakaway clubswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening mealleisure facilitiesreception staffrestaurant staffgood sizespa arealovely hotelshort drivenight breakfour star hoteltrouser pressplenty of parking
Reviewed December 4, 2011

These hotel led dinner dance routine, tend to be a bit labourious and mundane, but in this case it was rather better than i expected. Well organised, and quite slick. Set menu was as expected simple but well made. Served from hot plates and the bread was warm.Prices quite acceptable in the bar. The only point was that the "dj" ploughed through a list that was bouncing from the 70's to this year and this made the dance floor feel like Piccadilly Circus, on off, on off. Loved the urn of fresh coffee that was available all night and the waiting staff kept jugs of iced water filled up. Had a great evening with friends!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
KTurnbull, General Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Dear Penang 6
Thank you so much for your kind comments following your attendance at one of this weekends Christmas/ Private party dinner dances. I am delighted that all went well and will take great pleasure in passing on your feedback to all the team concerned on what was one of the busiest weekends of the year.
I shall also feedback to the DJ on the night on his dance floor filling skills - although I am sure he will be aware of it and already have made the relevant amendments.
yours sincerely
Keith Turnbull

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This is a very good hotel, and is in walking distance to the very nice town.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Dear Philipmilk,
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I believe your review is for our sister hotel, The Stratford, which is located within walking distance of Stratford-upon-Avon. I will let the General Manager know that you have left a positive review for them.
Stratford Manor is located 3 miles on the outskirts of Stratford-upon-Avon and is easily accessible by car or taxi and takes approximately 7 minutes.
Kind regards
Martin Heap
Operations Manager

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Perfect! A lovely hotel with ver friendly sand helpful staff who really cared. Very good menus. A little bit of peace and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2011
KTurnbull, General Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear MRB01
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Everybody deserves a little rest and recuperation at the weekend and I am delighted that you were able to do so here at Stratford Manor. We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely, Keith Turnbull

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed in hotel with my partner for a friends 30th birthday. After reading reviews about this hotel i was slightly concerned about the beds but didnt think for one minute they would be as uncomfatable as they were. It was impossible to get to sleep and for £120 per night we should have been able to have a good nights sleep without having to pay to upgrade to a q star room just for a matress topper. On the plus side the staff were very helpful, rooms were clean, restaurant was very nice and was able to park for free in the sister Q hotel when visiting Straford for the day which is right in the town center.
Unfortunately i wont be returning to this hotel again as however nice the hotel was the most important thing is actually getting a good nights sleep!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
KTurnbull, General Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear Rebekah U
All beds now have mattress toppers. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments. We take our guest feedback seriously and have been monitoring bed comfort since the first comment was posted 4 weeks ago. Although many guests prefer a firm bed, mattress toppers were purchased and fitted to EVERY bed on the 22nd and 23rd of this month. Now all beds have the same comfort of our Q star rooms. I am disappointed this missed your stay by a day or so.
yours sincerely
Keith Turnbull

Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in November. Unfortunately, we hadnt read the reviews on trip advisor until after we had booked! I know... shame on me!

When I saw the comments about how uncomfortable the beds were we were in the car on the way to the hotel. I casually commented to my hubby - "I bet they're fine, people will make mountains out of molehills". I lived to regret those words. The worst thing about the hotel by far is the bed. Ours was like lying on a table. I did consider pushing the two armchairs in the room together but, alas, that wasnt comfortable either. So, not one comfortable nights sleep was had.

Other than that, the other negative is the location. It will cost £14 return to stratford for a taxi. We drove in one day and, not knowing the area at all, struggled to find a parking place for less than £10. When we had looked at other hotels, a lot had free parking or say £5 per day. We will have easily paid more than this for parking/taxis.

Positives - the breakfast is good, the pool area is nice and has a steam room and sauna (although steam room was out of order when we stayed), nice rose available in the bar, a nice and clean hotel.

Not a bad place but I wont be going back because of the beds and location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EmNGav
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Dear EmNGav,
Thank you for taking the time to review Stratford Manor.
I fully appreciate that the comfort of a mattress is down to individual preference and all our mattresses are supplied by Hypnos, renowned for their comfort and quality.
We have taken the decision to purchase some mattress toppers which although are not available in every bedroom, can be requested from reception should any guest prefer a softer mattress feel.
I am pleased that you did enjoy the rest of the hotels facilities and can recommend our sister hotel The Stratford, should you be returning to the area in the future.
Kind regards