We have just come back from a lovely relaxing break away after our terrible trip to Rome it was the total opposite.
We loved the hotel and it is in a great central location for the town, the staff at the hotel were lovely and have to say Desmond was a great help nothing was too much and always made sure you had everything you need, very polite and profesional. My partner had already phoned the night before arriving with it saying there was a charge for the parking on the website we wanted to know how secure the car park was etc needless to say we didn't actually get charged for the parking after checking the bill when leaving. If I was to pick on something then it would be that the reception staff didn't inform us how you left the car park as it is barriered and need a piece of paper with a barcode on to scan which is about 5 metres before the barrier. The room was lovely we had been kindly upgraded to a superior room (300) it was very comfortable but the heating seemed to have a mind of its own and would go up and also turn back on by itself it seemed to like 23'c, it was a bit noisy on the Friday night but presumed it was from the nightclub on the corner of the street that seems to of had seen better days and is a "lovely" pink coloured building. Yes the tv had less channels than free view but to be honest we weren't there to watch television so we weren't too bothered. Breakfast was very nice all fresh, the evening meal in the restaurant on the other hand was nice but far too expensive for what it was. All in all we loved our break away and are sure to return and use the Q hotels again. If you want a nice meal we would recommend the Oppossition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford, A QHotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel