Nice hotel very near middle of town and all the atractions on offer. We did a sail on the river and were etntertained by Romeo(?) and even had a cup of tea. We visited three of the huseson this occasion, te ones in town that we could walk to. If you want to visit Mary Arden or Anne Hathaway's cottage it wyuld be better to take the red open topped tourist bus, we did this on a previous stay. We like Stratford and the hotel suited us and the food was good and plentiful, the staff were very attentive and efficient. I would go back here, we had a nice quiet room, 172, on the ground floor looking out onto the back garden. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightfully elegant, Grade II listed, 3 Star Georgian Hotel with 73 bedrooms, centrally located in Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the RSC Theatre and all main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Grosvenor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Best Western
- Best Western Grosvenor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon, England