“Awfull”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for a steak last year with my vegetarian girlfriend after we ordered (steak for me) veggie tart for girlfriend £20 bottle if wine, the waiter came out ten minutes after we ordered to say the veggie tart wasn't possible all they had was a Thai Greer curry - fine - however they couldn't have started my steak again as it was supposed to be medium but was cremated!

When I spoke to David [--]proprietor he did apologise but still expected us to pay for the meal we didn't eat! Outrageous. You have been warned about the food!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

After listening to the adverts on the local radio and saying to ourselves we must try the Broom Hall Inn, we finally did today. It may only have been lunch but it was excellent and very reasonably priced. Friendly staff, good food selection and great service. It was nice to be charged a fair price for wine by the glass and not be ripped off. We will be back for an evening meal soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

6 of us went for a meal in the restaurant, I have to say we couldn't fault it, food was fab, service was excellent. We will certainly be going back for more

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Ate here with friends last night. I had an excellent Broom Burger and for my wife who has dietary issues they produced a superb chicken breast burger despite it not being on the menu.

Possibly the best burger I have ever had, cooked to perfection. Chatty, friendly waiting staff and a very nice restaurant with a final bill of £78 for the 4 of us with a starter, drinks and coffees.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staff are very helpful and friendly. Steaks are excellent. Well worth a visit, both to eat and stay the night.