“Takeaway chicken tikka bhunna”

Aladdin's Indian Dining
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An exclusive upmarket Indian ~ Bangladeshi Restaurant in the Heart of picturesque Village of Tiddington Stratford-Upon-Avon.( Home of William Shakespeare ) Description It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to Aladdin's, whether for the first time,or as regular friends. As always, you'll find conviviality, warmth and an undeniable sense that you have happened upon something special. We have never wavered from our ultimate aim of achieving customer satisfaction, in the total experience that is Aladdin's.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Two takeaway meals bought this evening from Aladdins in Tiddington. Incredibly disappointing = poor quality - too much onion and tastleless chicken. Could have been a supermarket takeaway 2 for a fiver!! I shall not return and do not recommend.

2  Thank Helen-MaryW

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Had to post my review tonight after reading all the positives. Ate at Alladin's tonight and as a Stratford resident I have eaten at all the Indian restaurants in town. I thought it was terrible. The dips on the table were practically non-existent, I did ask for some more but they never arrived. The starters we chose were ok, chicken tikka main course was dry, under spiced, and genuinely tasted like it had come out of a packet. Lamb Xacuti was fatty, again woefully under spiced, and I'm not talking heat, just lacking in flavour, and the veggie side dish had that totally boring tomato sauce taste. Will not re-visit, in my opinion does not come close to Hussains, or Cafe Chutney who do the same dish dash deal but much better quality.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been eating at Aladdins and getting take away since they opened - and have never had a bad one - the best in Stratford - and up with the best in the UK in my opinion

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been to Aladdins many times in the passed but stopped going as i felt i was being rushed to finish and clear off. But decided to try it again as we met some friends who have just moved to Stratford. We went on a Saturday night.
The staff were friendly and the food lovely !Could be more of the dips for the poppodums though The warming plates were taken away virtually just as they had arrived as they said they were running short! and the restaurant wasn't even full!! But just as we had finished, staff were there to clear the table, i asked for the naan bread to be left as i may want it but shortly after another member of staff came and took it away ( i did get it back) then they came round with a table hoover. i felt rushed to get out and not relaxed as i have been on previous occasions. We had ordered a second drink which took ages to come and we had to ask again!
On the whole the food was good and the restaurant is lovely and clean but feel the staff could be a little more relaxed and not so rushy!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good food, good service and great value for money! so much so we have had aladdins takaway three times in a fortnight and everytime it had been outstanding!! Well worth the small drive from Stratford to Tiddington.