Deli Cafe
Cuisines: British, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to our family run fully licensed Café / Restaurant situated on Meer Street in the historic market town of Stratford Upon Avon, where you will receive warm and friendly welcome. Our traditional style period premises dating from the seventeenth century are located one minute’s walk from William Shakespeare’s Birthplace.We have a wide and varied menu specialising in traditional homemade foods for breakfasts and lunches through to traditional afternoon teas.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have been in the catering business for the past 22 years and this is easily the worst place that I have ever visited. The menu is old and tired and not vegetarian or child friendly and the waiting staff were awful (well a couple of good waiting staff were there). I honestly felt like I'd walked into Fawlty Towers. Bad bad bad experience.

3  Thank reddawn76

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We have used this establishment on a number of occasions, the latest being 24 May 2014. Every menu item that we have tried has been well prepared and presented. I would kill for a "Deli breakfast"' this really is a FULL english! Staff friendly and always deserve a tip.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have been using this restaurant for several years mainly breakfast and its the best meals ever and recommend it to any one. Geoff.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Excellent home made food. The owner was so friendly and couldnt do enough to make sure that I was able to enjoy her range of gluten free food. This lady loves people and loves to cook.
A must if you like honest to goodness food and friendly service

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We had been staying in Stratford a few days before we came here, and I must say it was the best place we went to. The staff were so friendly and helpful, it is definitely well priced and the food was lovely! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a friendly atmosphere with yummy and cost effective food.