“A well run cafe”
Review of Deli Cafe

Deli Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to our family run fully licensed Café / Restaurant situated on Meer Street in the historic market town of Stratford Upon Avon, where you will receive warm and friendly welcome. Our traditional style period premises dating from the seventeenth century are located one minute’s walk from William Shakespeare’s Birthplace.We have a wide and varied menu specialising in traditional homemade foods for breakfasts and lunches through to traditional afternoon teas.
“A well run cafe”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was in Stratford Upon Avon when I had trouble finding food. With a lot of tourists around, it is hard to navigate around and find actual meal quality food. We stumbled upon this cafe and I have never enjoyed a cafe as much as I did. I had homemade lasagna and chips. In my hometown where i live with my roomate( attended the meal ad well) there are no cafes so i was ambitious to go into this place.It was very delightful and delicious. All in all I could not recommend a better place than this. This is a must have place that you should eat at.
Cheers,
Beevis and Raj

Solihull
“58th Wedding Anniversary.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Today was our 58th Wedding Anniversary and as for the last five years we have gone for Lunch at the Deli Café in Stratford. I am a bit of a stick in the mud as regards food and chose the same as I had last year but my Wife chose something different but as always in the past years we were not disappointed, both meals were again Excellent and the wine complemented the meal to a tee.
We are not great Dessert eaters so settled for just coffee.
Being in Stratford for just the day we were grateful for the very good service and certainly look forward to our next visit.
I do not know the names of the Owners, It was when I saw Trip Advisor Sign, That I determined to write.

• Visited March 2013
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Real value for money”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family and I meet here every few weeks to catch up. We have tried most of the menu between all of us. I can honestly say I have never had an inedible meal here. wether it is a breakfast, a lunch or just a cuppa you will always get great service and welcome.. The food is always cooked fresh and served piping hot. The cakes and pastries are delicious too.
If you are visiting Stratford-upon-Avon then this place is a must as the prices are very reasonable.
I recommend the haddock in cheese sauce. yummy

• Visited February 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“good stop for lunch”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

me and my boyfriend stopped here for lunch during a family visit to stratford upon avon. we were greeted by a friendly waitress and impressed with the variety on the menu. we both opted for baguette with chips. my cheese salad baguette was very generously filled (I had to use a knife and fork!) it tasted great but as it was so large I couldn't finish it. The only reason I didn't give this a five was because our chips came out 10 minutes after our baguettes (my boyfriend had finished his) however the waitress did apologise.

• Visited March 2013
“Lovely food, warm and welcoming :)”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast whilst out in Stratford upon Avon with our 3 year old. Welcoming and accommodating of the request for a slightly off menu breakfast for the little lady. Lovely food and plenty of it at very reasonable prices. Shame we only discovered it on our last day there or we would have definitely been back.

• Visited February 2013