“Great Service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My cousins took me to this curry restaurant. I don't like curry much and don't eat spicey food, so I was a little reluctant to go. But the owner asked me what kind of food I like and made me a few small dishes to try a couple of things. And I found the food fantastic! The staff were incredibly accommodating, friendly and understanding. They have changed my mind about curry and Indian type food. Definitely would eat here again.

• Visited October 2012

Newbury, United Kingdom
“Back for More”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We discovered this little gem in 2007 and have made it an absolute priority on our bi-annual visits to Stratford ever since. In our opinion this is the Best Indian restaurant around and they have maintained a very high standard for the 5 years we have been coming. The food is the best and most authentic you will find at a very reasonable price with a number of really good special offers and set dinners, added to which there is a good choice on the menu to suit all discerning tastes. The service is excellent and you are made to feel very welcome. The restaurant is just a 2 or 3 minute walk from the town centre but is well worth it.

• Visited November 2012
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Worthy of Praise”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

As a veteran of Curry Houses the length and breadth of the UK this is in my Top 10, never had a bad experience of either food or service and always good value.

Visited October 2012
Southampton
“Really good indian resturant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We ( 2 adults 2 kids) fancied indian in stratford upon avon and Avon spice really delivered.
We were on a budget and the £10:95 menu , consisting of a starter, main with rice and a nan bread looked great. Loads of choice virtually a full menu. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. One surprise for me was the discovery of an Indian wine called Soul tree recommended, by the staff, Fabulous. The food was great really fresh, decent size portions.more than enough.
Cant recommend highly enough.

• Visited November 2012
“Superb food. Great value too”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Visited for the first time today, onu a recommendation. I was very impressed.
The service was friendly and on the ball throughout the evening.
The standard of the food was excellent. Very good flavour, well cooked and good sized portions. Special offers made it really good value too.
Small downer, the area we sat in could do with smartening up a bit, but we went to eat not look at the walls.
All in all, first class. Will go again