“Superb food. Great value too”
Review of Avon Spice

Avon Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Visited for the first time today, onu a recommendation. I was very impressed.
The service was friendly and on the ball throughout the evening.
The standard of the food was excellent. Very good flavour, well cooked and good sized portions. Special offers made it really good value too.
Small downer, the area we sat in could do with smartening up a bit, but we went to eat not look at the walls.
All in all, first class. Will go again

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant exceeded my expectations, the quality of the food was brilliant, wonderful value for money in a lovely atmosphere!!!
Thank you Avon Spice, I an only gutted you don't deliver to Milton Keynes!!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Have spent a lot of time in Stratford in the last twelve months and a visit to Avon Spice is always a pleasure, have just come back form a four day course and we ate in Avon Spice on three evenings, already looking forward to going back.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

It's an ok place, but there are better Indian restaurants in town. The service is good but the food is not fantastic but ok.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Away on business I found myself wandering around Stratford looking for a decent Indian restaurant away from the beaten track. Happened by chance to find the Avon Spice and from the outside it looks nothing special & the only reason I went in was the Tripadvisor reports & certificates advertised in the window.
What a good choice. The waiter brought me 2 menus, the M-Th £10.95 deal & the main full choice menu. He spotted me reading the full menu & suggested I took advantage of the special menu as they were nearly the same & the £10.95 was a much better deal - how honest.
I had a Prawn puri to start, followed by a Lamb Tika Balti with Pilau rice & a Garlic Nan, all washed down with a large bottle of Cobra for £15.70.
The food was excellent and to top it off I was given a free shot when presented with the bill.
The service & food is definitely recommended and I will visit again next time in Stratford.