“great restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

although this restaurant is 15 miles from home it was recomended to us by a friend who lives local.
we went here on a wednesday night when most places are quite not chutneys .we just had popperdons for starters the main course followed what a treat it was, the taste was spot on and the portions were of good size. so many indian restaurants have small portions and are pretty expensive . i recommend chutneys to everyone great food and reasonably priced, we will be going back soon

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Cafe Chutney is a lovely place with a pleasant modern decor. It's a little way outside Stratford near the racecourse. I've had a takeaway from here and meal in, and both have been fantastic. The price is good, there's a tremendous choice , the food is delicious and the service is excellent; everything you want for a fantastic dining experience.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a lovely place. Random location but brilliant food. Take-away is as good as the eat in food which is rare! Staff are friendly. Out of the town so plenty of parking. But only a short taxi ride from town.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Chutney's is located very near to the B & B we stayed at and had a really good meal deal offer for mid-week dining.

The staff are very friendly, helpful and joking along with you too. Our waiter very kindly pointed out what we were ordering for starter was probably not what we were expecting...he was right! So he made a suggestion for an alternative and boy...when it came it was the size of a main course. Not grumbling though because it was absolutely gorgeous and he had exactly listened to our food preferences and given us the perfect starter.

Again, when the main and sides arrived it was huge portions. We cannot fault anything - all piping hot, tasty, spicy and full of flavour.

My only complaint...well, that was me! I couldn't finish my meal...I never leave food, and was most upset as it was just gorgeous. They did offer to box it for me (which I would have done), but as we were on holiday in the area I was unable to do so.

Highly recommend Chutneys for service and above all the quality and quantity of their delicious food.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This restaurant is on the main Stratford - Evesham road, opposite the racecourse. It has a good sized car park and it is advisable to book, especially at weekends. The prices are very good, bearing in mind the area it is in as some restaurants are pricey. The menu is really good with a vast choice, service is good. If you are in the area it is well worth a visit.