“One of My Favorate Indian Restaurants.”
Review of Chutney's

Chutney's
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Eaten here a few times with friends and family aswell as had takeaway. The food is always really good, they have alot of variations on dishes and lots to choose from.
If you eat in, the decor of the place is nice, good atmosphere but I wouldn't come here on a really busy night. My only negative point about my experience is with the staff, the actual owner is really lovely but on more than one occasion one of the waitering staff has made what I can only describe as 'sexist' remarks by a way of trying to be comical. Fair enough if this sort of this doesn't bother you, however he did it to a few of the members at our table and because it's happened more than once I'm failing to see the funny side, it just became rude.
Apart from that slight niggle I would recommend chutneys to anyone.

1  Thank DarkCat

Reviewed November 11, 2012

A bit of a hidden gem for Stratford. Tourists would miss this place as it's around a mile and a half out of town with precious little in the near vicinity.

Food is consistently good and the service from the staff can't be faltered.

Interesting menu and plenty of chef's specials to choose from.

Definately worth a trip out of town.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have been to Chutney's several times in the past and last week we had a table for 12 for a family meal. With 3 children aged 9, 3 and 6 months and an 84 year old, it was quite a mixed bunch. The service as ever was great and they looked after everyone really well. The menu choices are wide and varied with something for everyone. Chef specials, standards and recommendations meant that everyone was catered for and the whole family had a great time. I would be happy to recommend Chutney's to anyone that wants good value indian food served well in great surroundings. Make sure you book early, it is a very popular eaterie!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ate here with 15 others. Food was very good, everyone enjoyed it. Service was friendly and helpful. Would definitely eat here again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

30Th September 2012 just been there for food which was really good but we were the last customers and the staff kept on looking at us if to say hurry up they turned some of the lights off and when we said we would like to bag things up because of there looks they brought us the packaging and made US do it ourselves this is really poor service I have never experienced this in my life !!!!!!!!!!