finding ourselves legging it from a rather staid restaurant which had been highly recommended by my ageing Aunt Agatha.. we dived into this speakeasy gasping for a cocktail like hunted Harts heated in the Chase !
Masquerading on the outside as an ancient English Cottage (to throw off the Prohibition lobby no doubt) you stumble in surprise through its tiny portal into a jolly lively little whizbang with lashings of style and are served by a film star lookalke waitress straight out of one one Busby Berkeley's best offerings.It's all easy on the eye and the Cocktails are an investment ,trust me !
Why have we never been before we asked ourselves and ,not bothering to answer,simply ordered another drink..after all remorse is wasted when there is a huge cocktail Menu to work through !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire