Several colleagues and myself stayed here yesterday and overnight and found the hotel very changed from when I used to stay here 15 years ago.
Rooms: Small but clean, good mattresses, lumpy pillows but a good nights sleep never the less.
Food: Dinner was very good, starter was very nice, main of braised beef, a bit over-cooked with vegetables, but no complaints, finished by a rich sticky toffee pudding, service was very good indeed for the whole meal.
The conference room was just right for our needs with everything required and good break refreshments, fresh fruits etc.
The whole place looked bright and fresh and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chesford Grange is a unique hotel based in Warwickshire. The historic charm oozes from every corner, from it's red roofed turrets and Tudor style exterior to the majestic splendour that awaits you inside. The hotel is set within 17 acres of countryside which is ideal for team building or indeed a leisurely stroll. Even though you may feel a million miles away, the hotel is near the M40 and M69, and is just 5 miles from Warwick Castle and 13 miles from Birmingham Airport.The hotel is home to state of the art conference facilities. There are 13 conference and meeting rooms with a total capacity of up to 700 delegates. For relaxation on the night the hotel is home to a relaxing leisure and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chesford Grange - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesford Grange - a q Hotel Kenilworth
- Chesford Grange Kenilworth
- Chesford Grange Hotel
- Hotel Chesford Grange
- Chesford Grange - A QHotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire