“Don`t be deceived by the decor”
Review of Bilash Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Bilash Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I`m now a regular at this gem,the food is always of the highest order and the staff are extremely attentive and polite. I usually have one of the Chef`s specialities which include rice but in all honesty we have never had a disappointing meal.My wife prefers the vegetarian dishes and they will make up a meal to your choice.
Believe me the only thing that could be improved is the decor and you don`t eat that.
If you haven`t tried it I strongly suggest you do as the food is superb and the staff are too..

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have found the Bilash to be the best indian restaurant in Kenilworth and now have all our takeaways and occasionally eat in here. The service is excellent and the food outstanding. Although a little out the way the restaurant has a great ambience and the staff are always happy to help.

1  Thank MorrisFamily20
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Love eating here, food and service exceptional, one of my favourite place. If you're looking for a nice relaxing night out then this is the place.

1  Thank deensss
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Good place for a takeway.
decor inside is a bit dated and service is a little slow.
Food is good, well priced and value for money

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ate here the other evening as they have a good meal offer on. I found the staff to be really welcoming, but have to agree with other reviewers that the service is quite slow. We loved our starters, but the 2 curries I chose were quite samey really. If you want cheap and cheerful then this is a winner, however there are other Indian restaurants serving much better food, but that is also reflected in their prices.